Private Yacht Tour In Alanya is waiting you. Are you ready for private yacht tours where the deep blue waters will take you away from all the noise and stress of the city? While exploring this paradise, where almost all the riches of nature are together, you will both relax and enjoy your holiday.
A good start
We will pick you up from your hotel at the appointed time. After 15-20 minutes comfortable journey, you will arrive at our yacht in Alanya Yacht Marina. Here you will be greeted by the yacht captain and other staff. And a day will begin that will take its place among your unforgettable memories.
Yacht Tour Program
After arriving to the Alanya Marina, around 09:30-10:00 your yacht tour will start. Our normal route is; touring around the peninsula, seeing the Red Tower, the old shipyard and the castle. If you don’t want this route, you can ask the captain and set your own route
You can stop wherever you want. You will feel yourself at your home. Relax and enjoy the moment.
During the day, you can swim and sunbathe at different locations accompanied by music and entertainment.
Lunch is specially prepared for you in a warm atmosphere where you can have a good time with your famil, friends or with your loved one.
After lunch and swimming breaks, around 16-17:00 you will return to the harbour marina.
In line with the measures taken due to the pandemic, the tourism sector takes strict measures to protect the health of you, your families and your relatives. The hygiene provided by the yacht crew working in this direction is at a level that will give you confidence.
Brief Information About The Places You Will See on a Private Yacht Tour in Alanya
Red Tower is the symbol of Alanya. It was built by the Seljuks in the 13th century. It is an octagonal tower. It is made of fired red bricks. For this reason, it was named Red Tower.
Alanya Castle: The construction of the castle, which is approximately 250 m above sea level, dates back to the Hellenistic period. Alanya Castle, which has a wall length of 6.5 km, was rebuilt by the Seljuks in the 13th century. There are 83 towers and 140 bastions in the castle.
It was built in the 13th century by the Seljuk Sultan Alaaddin Keykubat. It is the first shipyard of the Seljuks in the Mediterranean. The place of the shipyard is the place that can get the most sunlight.
Advantages of Private Yacht Tour In Alanya
- With a luxury yacht, you will have the opportunity to enjoy quiet, idyllic bays, landscapes and natural beauties.
- During the tour, you can listen music, swim. Sunbathe , see the Alanya Peninsula and coastline from the sea.
- You will be with your loved ones on the yacht. There will be no strangers.
We can also orgnaze Private Yacht Tour In Alanya at different times of the day. Suggested times;
Pick up /drop off
- 15:40–20:15 (A unique option for organizations such as sunset photos, anniversaries, marriage proposals).
We are happy to invite you Private Yacht Tour In Alanya. If you are looking for an environment where you can collect unforgettable memories, cool off in the deep blue waters and share the best moments with your family, you can call us and book to join this tour and learn more.
|What to bring?|
|Similar excursion programs:|
- Departure of guests from hotels on comfortable VIP-level buses.
- Arrival at the seaport
- The start of a private yacht tour in Alanya
- Journey along the picturesque coast and the peninsula: the embankment of the city, the famous Cleopatra Beach,
- Spectacular seascapes that can only be seen from the sea.
- Visiting famous caves: Lovers, Pirates and Phosphorus.
- Swimming break in the open sea national lunch from the captain of the yacht
- Arrival at the seaport
- Return by modern minibuses to hotels
Private Yacht Tour in Alanya starts from €750.
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a review