Swimming with dolphins in Antalya invite you to a super entertaining show. The tour program Swimming with dolphins in Antalya lasts about 1 hour. Dolphins and sea lions will surprise you with their intelligence and mercy. They will dance with you as directed by the instructor, and play ball with each other.
If you want to make unforgettable memories of your trip to Antalya, book your place now. Swimming with dolphins is carried out on a safe floating program. Having met them, you will be able to share your impressions and surprise yourself with the magic of dolphins. The dolphins will swim up to the safe floating platforms and greet you with an exciting experience.
Entertainment will take place in the Dolphinarium in Aksu with dolphins and sea lions. At the entrance you will be given entrance tickets, after which you will be provided with the necessary information. The program consists of two parts: dolphin show and swimming with dolphins.
The show starts every day at 15:00 and lasts 1 hour.
You can have fun with friends and children surrounded by dolphins.
Swimming with dolphins in Antalya
This program is prepared for guests who prefer swimming with dolphins. After watching the dolphin show, guests can swim with the dolphins.
Swimming skills are not required to swim with dolphins. We give you a life jacket. Swimming with dolphins in Antalya starts at 11:00 am and 4:00 pm every day except Sunday.
A person can swim for 7-8 minutes alone with a dolphin or 15-20 minutes in groups of 3-4 people.
What do you need to know about dolphins?
- Dolphins, like bats, use their voice to navigate and hunt. They use the echo that occurs as a result of hitting high-frequency sound on objects or other living beings.
- To avoid drowning, when dolphins sleep, only half of their brain goes to sleep, so they can keep breathing thanks to the half that stays awake.
- Unlike all mammals, baby dolphins first come out of the womb with a tail.
- Dolphins can dive to a depth of 260 meters.
- Each dolphin has its own signature or “whistle”, which we can call its name.
- Dolphins are very social creatures.
- They can jump 6 meters above the water.
- Dolphins cut the escape routes of fish, frightened by fishing boats and whales, and prey on them.
We are ready to add bright colors to your holiday with entertainment in the Dolphinarium in Antalya.
If you are interested in swimming with dolphins in Antalya or would like to place an order, you can contact us. Our sales consultants are ready for you 24/7. If you wish, you can select the ‘Book Now’ option and reserve your seat.
Hotel pickup in Kundu, Lara, Kadriye, Belek, Bogazkent
7-8 minutes swimming with dolphins
Transfer of guests on a fully comfortable bus
Bring your sunglasses, sunscreen, hat and swimwear.
Where is the best place to swim with dolphins?
Here are the 3 Best Places to Swim with Dolphins in Antalya 2023.
- Aksu Dolphinarium
- Kemeri Dolphinarium
- Dolphinarium Alanya
How much is swimming with dolphins in Antalya?
Swimming with dolphins in Antalya for one person is 110€
What is included in price of Swimming with dolphins in Antalya?
- Transfer from and to the hotel
- Air conditioned bus
- Guide service
- Swimming with dolphins