After pick up, have a 4 hours long drive with a break on the midway through breath taking views of Toros, mountains, farming lands, small towns and villages.
You will visit Hierapolis. The Necropolis (cemetery) of Hierapolis is one of the biggest ancient cemeteries in Anatolia with 1,200 graves, Roman Bath, Domitian Gate, the Main Street, Byzantian Gate. Then you take a short walk over to the natural warm water terraces which were formed by running warm water that contains high levels of calcium. A swim in the effervescent waters of the Sacred Pool should be at the top of the list on any travel itinerary.
In addition to a high level of natural radioactivity, the water contains calcium bicarbonate, calcium sulfate, magnesium and carbon dioxide and after a swim, you should simply dry off and let the minerals do their magic. You will be given enough free time(3 hours) to be on your own pace as well to get better feeling of site of Pamukkale. In late afternoon 4 hours drive back to Kemer and return to your hotel or point of your departure.
• Children under 5 and younger are complimentary.
• Children 12 and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
• Infant seats are available on request if advised at the time of booking.
• Pickup is available from Antalya,Kemer,Belek,Side,Manavgat,Alanya Hotels
• You must wear comfortable walking shoes.
• You should bring a hat, sunscreen, and sunglasses. Also swimming suits in case you swim in the Antique Pool.
• Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
Travertine entrance ticket does not include swimming in Cleopatra pool. Swimming in the Cleopatra ancient thermal pool is extra.
The tour schedule depends on the availability of time. The tour program can be changed shorter or longer by the guide.
Prices of all kinds of food, drinks, clothing and souvenirs in the shops where we stop during the tour are not under our control.
It is very important that you follow the timings given by the tour guide.
Pick up from your hotel
Breakfast on the way of Çavdır (not included)
Pamukkale and Hierapolis (about 3 hours)
Swimming in the Cleopatra Pool (not included)
Return to the hotels at 20:00
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox