After pick up, have a 4 hours long drive with a break on the midway through breath taking views of Toros, mountains, farming lands, small towns and villages.
You will visit Hierapolis. The Necropolis (cemetery) of Hierapolis is one of the biggest ancient cemeteries in Anatolia with 1,200 graves, Roman Bath, Domitian Gate, the Main Street, Byzantian Gate. Then you take a short walk over to the natural warm water terraces which were formed by running warm water that contains high levels of calcium. A swim in the effervescent waters of the Sacred Pool should be at the top of the list on any travel itinerary.
In addition to a high level of natural radioactivity, the water contains calcium bicarbonate, calcium sulfate, magnesium and carbon dioxide and after a swim, you should simply dry off and let the minerals do their magic. You will be given enough free time(3 hours) to be on your own pace as well to get better feeling of site of Pamukkale. In late afternoon 4 hours drive back to Kusadasi and return to your hotel or point of your departure.
• Children under 5 and younger are complimentary.
• Children 12 and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
• Infant seats are available on request if advised at the time of booking.
• Pickup is available from Antalya,Kemer,Belek,Side,Manavgat,Alanya Hotels
• You must wear comfortable walking shoes.
• You should bring a hat, sunscreen, and sunglasses. Also swimming suits in case you swim in the Antique Pool.
• Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
Pick up from your hotel (Alanya 03:30 - Side 06:15 - Belek 06:30 - Antalya 06:45)
Breakfast at the Taurusberg in the city of Korkuteli (not included)
Pamukkale and Hierapolis (about 3 hours)
Swimming in the Cleopatra Pool (not included)
Lunch (not included)
Return to the hotels at 21:00 - 23:30
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox