Swimming with dolphins in Belek invites you to a super entertaining show at Aksu dolphinarium. Aksu Dolphinarium is only 20 km away from Belek.
Swimming with Dolphins In Belek takes about 1 hour. Dolphins and sea lions will surprise you with their minds and sweetness. They will dance for you on the instructions of their instructors, kick balls, wring your hands and even kiss your face.
If you want to have a fun time with your friends or children, swimming with dolphin is for you.
If you want to create an unforgettable memory on your Belek trip, book your place now. The meeting with dolphins program is run on a safe floating program. By meeting them, you can separate your experience and surprise yourself with the magic of dolphins. Dolphins will swim to safe floating platforms and greet you with an exciting experience.
We are going to the dolphin park in Aksu for the Dolphin and Sea lion show. At the entrance you are given entrance ticket for show. After you are given the necessary information at the entrance, you meet the dolphins. The program consists of two parts; Dolphin Show and Swimming with Dolphins
Dolphin Show Belek :The show starts every day at 15:00 on Sunday and lasts for 1 hour.
Swimming With Dolphins in Belek
This program is prepared for guests who prefer Swimming with Dolphins. After watching the dolphin show belek, the guests can join the swimming with the Dolphins.
You don’t have to have swimming skills to swim with dolphins. We are giving you a life jacket. Swimming with dolphins starts at 11:00 in the morning and at 16:00 in the afternoon every day except Sunday.
A person can swim for 7-8 minutes alone with a dolphin or for 15-20 minutes in groups of 3-4 people.
Things to Know About Dolphins
- Dolphins, like bats, use their voices to navigate and hunt. They take advantage of the echo, which is the result of high frequency sound hitting objects or other living things.
- To prevent drowning, when dolphins sleep only half of their brains fall asleep, so they can continue to breathe thanks to the half that remains awake.
- Unlike all mammals, dolphins’ babies come out of the womb with their tails first.
- Dolphins can dive to a depth of 260 meters.
- Each dolphin has its own signature or a “whistle” that we can call its name.
- Dolphins are very social creatures.
- They can jump 6 meters above the water.
- Dolphins cut the escape routes of fish that are scared by fishing boats and whales and hunt them.
We are ready to add color to your holiday with the swimming dolphins in belek.
If you are interested in swimming with dolphins Belek or if you want to make a reservation, you can reach us via whatsapp / viber/telegram. Our sales consultants are ready for you 24/7. If you wish, you can click the book now option and reserve your place.
Swim with Dolphins
Transfer from and to the hotel
Photos and videos
Please bring towels and extra clothes to change after swimming.
How much is Swimming with Dolphins in Belek?
How much is Swimming with Dolphins in Belek 110€ per person.
What is included in the price of Swimming with Dolphins in Belek?
- Transfer from and to the hotel
- Bus with air conditioning
- Guide service