After pick up, have a drive with some break on the midway through breath taking views of , farming lands, small towns and villages.
You will visit Hierapolis. The Necropolis (cemetery) of Hierapolis is one of the biggest ancient cemeteries in Anatolia with 1,200 graves, Roman Bath, Domitian Gate, the Main Street, Byzantian Gate. Then you take a short walk over to the natural warm water terraces which were formed by running warm water that contains high levels of calcium. A swim in the effervescent waters of the Sacred Pool should be at the top of the list on any travel itinerary.
In addition to a high level of natural radioactivity, the water contains calcium bicarbonate, calcium sulfate, magnesium and carbon dioxide and after a swim, you should simply dry off and let the minerals do their magic. You will be given enough free time to be on your own pace as well to get better feeling of site of Pamukkale. In late afternoon drive back to Fethiye and return to your hotel or point of your departure.
• Children under 5 and younger are complimentary.
• Children 12 and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
• Pickup is available from lots of Fethiye Hotels
• You must wear comfortable walking shoes.
• You should bring a hat, sunscreen, and sunglasses. Also swimming suits in case you swim in the Antique Pool.
• Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox