Hot Air Balloon Flight In Pamukkale
Pamukkale is one of the hottest destinations in Turkey and a popular area to go up in a Hot Air Ballooning. You will take off at sunrise, where you will get to witness the beautiful and unusual landscape below you such an unusual landscape and a place that you will never have seen before in your lifetime. You will get to slowly fly over the white cliffs of Pamukkale and the nearby ancient ruins of Hierapolis, giving you a new perspective on this land. Be prepared to be left astonished and amazed. This is a lifetime experience that you will really want to consider whilst you are in Pamukkale. For further detailed information, please click here. ;
Flight include hotel transfers, tea coffee, snacks before the take off, insurance and commemorative flight certificate.
The standard balloon flight is probably the most popular choice and high in demand. The flight time is 1 hour long and the normal capacity in the balloon basket will be 16 to 24 people. At the start of your ballooning experience you will receive a buffet breakfast and once you land after the flight there will be a champagne toast. These are included in the overall price. This is a great way to enjoy the Pamukkale landscape from another perspective all together.
PICK UP AND PRE FLIGHT INFORMATION
– Pick up between 5.00 am to 6.00 am. Rarelly there are afternoon flights may be available)
Important: times may vary due to weather conditions, seasons, time of year
– You will be picked from your accommodation early in the morning before sunrise and taken to your actual balloon launch site.
– Here you will be given your buffet breakfast which also includes coffee/tea and snacks. As you enjoy the food we will be preparing the balloons on the ground nearby. You will also have the opportunity to watch the preparation and take photos. This will take around 15 minutes.
TAKE OFF AND FLIGHT INFORMATION
– Your balloon ride will begin to take off around sunrise.
– You balloon will rise to a height of approximately 1000 feet, so you can really be shown the amazing landscape of Pamukkale as the sun rises.
– The balloons will then descend and float across the travertines and nearby ancient ruin sites, so you will have the most perfect views to get your pictures or video footage.
– The duration of this tour is approximately 1 hour.
– The standard balloon ride will have a capacity of 16-20 people per basket.
UPON LANDING INFORMATION
– Upon landing, you will be served a glass of champagne to toast the amazing experience you have just had.
– You will be transferred back to your accommodation.
– From start to finish your entire balloon adventure will last around 2.5 hours.
-Times may vary due to weather conditions and seasons.
BALLOON FLIGHT INCLUSIONS
– Balloon flight time of approximately 1 hour. Total adventure time of about 2.5 hours.
– Balloon baskets with the capacity of only 16-20 people.
– Transfers to and from your hotel/hostel accommodation.
– Open buffet breakfast, coffee/tea and snacks.
– Inclusive insurance. All our passengers are insured up to 1,000,000 EUR.
– A commemorative balloon flight certificate.